- 68,000 books and 220 different magazines and journals that cover all of the areas available to study at the College
- computers (with internet access) for study-related use, and a large number of videos, DVDs and CD ROMs
- 24/7 web-based access to a range of resources through the College’s Virtual Learning Environment
- areas for group and for individual study
- photocopiers and scanners
- careers information.
You will automatically become a member of the library when you enrol fully on your College course. To borrow items and use the computers you will need to show your learner ID card.
The friendly staff will show you how to use the equipment and resources.
There are three libraries for learners to use one at each campus:
- Abbey Park Campus – Main building, second floor
- Freemen’s Park Campus – A Block, ground floor
- St Margaret’s Campus – first floor
- Abbey Park campus library – open Monday to Wednesday until 7.30pm and Thursday until 5pm.
- Freemen’s Park campus library – open Monday to 5pm and Tuesday to Thursday until 7.30pm.
- St Margaret’s campus library – open Monday and Tuesday until 5pm and Wednesday and Thursday until 7pm.
- All the libraries are open on Fridays until 4.30pm.
Check at each campus for opening times outside term-time.
Contacting the library
If you wish to contact the libraries you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Note: This address should only be used for library enquiries though, not general college enquiries.