Reputation and InfluenceFeedback
The College continues to enjoy an excellent reputation locally and nationally. Local brand awareness of the College remains high and consistently higher than other providers in the local area. The College has won several local and national awards for excellence and received good practice and fact finding visits from a range of organisations.
Since January 2012, good practice and fact finding visits have been made to the College by representatives from:
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Local MPs.
Representatives from the College have also provided advice to or spoken at a number of events including a Ministerial forum on programmes for the unemployed.
Since January 2012 the College has achieved the following awards and quality marks:
- Customer Service Excellence Award with a ‘compliance plus’ rating
- HEIST (Gold) award for its 100 Apprentices in 100 Days campaign which was also shortlisted for a CIM award.
- Arts Mark Gold
- Membership of the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy and hub for the East Midlands region
- Habia Centre of Expertise for Artistic Make-up and Special Effects
- Bakery Champion for the National Skills Academy for Food and Drink
- Founding member of the Confederation of Apprenticeship Training Agencies.
Sources of information
Self assessment report
Brand profiling and awareness research