LiveZilla Live Chat Software

Accessibility | Font Size:

My Prospectus


Part Time Application Form (Printable version.)

Enrol Now

You can enrol right now for any course that doesn’t require an interview by visiting us at APC, FPC, or SMC. We are open five days per week. Monday to Thursday 8.15am to 6.30pm and Friday 8.15am to 5pm (please note, these timings are subject to change). Alternatively you can complete an application form and return it to the College.

We will contact you with the interview details at a later date. You can call us for further information on 0116 224 2240. For courses that need an interview, our enrolment event allows you to enrol on your course, receive advice, welfare and financial guidance as well as free and impartial careers advice and guidance.

Postal or Telephone Enrolment

For courses that will accept enrolment by post, you can fill out the postal enrolment form enclosed at the back of this course guide. You must enclose a cheque or credit/debit card details for the course fees (see below). If claiming a reduction in fees you must also enclose a copy of your proof, (see “What do I need to Enrol?”). You can also enrol on courses via telephone by calling 0116 224 2240.


Courses with an interview require you to speak to a tutor before you enrol. Please call us on 0116 224 2240 for further details.

Learner verification

Leicester College is part of a government initiative to manage learner information across partners. This verification allows learners to have a Lifelong Learner Record, which will enable you to take ownership of your own educational records, as well as receive tailored advice and guidance from schools, colleges and universities, etc.

To find out more on the verification process and Lifelong Learner Record, please call 0116 224 2240.

What do I need to Enrol?

All learners will be asked to verify their identity as part of the enrolment process. Acceptable forms of ID include: passport, driving licence, bank card, Immigration and Nationality Deportment letter and proof of any support you receive towards your living costs. If you are on a student visa or have not been a permanent resident of the UK/EU during the whole of the last three years you must produce your immigration documents for a Fee Status Assessment. Additionally if you fall into the following categories, you must see an adviser for a “Fee Status Assessment” before you enrol.

  • Asylum Seeker
  • Dependant of a British Citizen
  • Dependant of an EU Citizen
  • Refugee
  • Student Visa
  • Visitor’s Visa

Print this page