Peter Jones Enterprise AcademyFeedback
Entrepreneurs are not born, they are made
As the East Midlands hub for the innovative Peter Jones Enterprise Academy, Leicester College offers young entrepreneurs the chance to realise and achieve their business dreams by studying for a Peter Jones Diploma in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship at level 3.
This pioneering qualification focuses entirely on developing and furthering the aspirations of young entrepreneurs, and is an exciting opportunity for those aged 16 and over who have the determination to turn ideas into a commercial success.
We are offering a one year fast track level 3 Diploma in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, which starts in September 2012.
Advantages of the Peter Jones level 3 Diploma in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship course:
- Setup and run your own real life business.
- Be taught by tutors with real life business experience.
- Have the opportunity to work on real life business challenges.
- Experience workshops, micro business surgeries and networking events that are attended by a wide range of local and national businesses.
- Attend masterclasses from top entrepreneurs.
- Undertake a personal and professional development programme designed to guide you and support your business aspirations.
What is the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy?
The Peter Jones Enterprise Academy (formerly the National Enterprise Academy) was set up by Peter Jones, CBE, entrepreneur and star of “Dragon’s Den”, with a view to encouraging more entrepreneurial activity within the UK, based on a philosophy of “learning by doing”.
The Peter Jones Enterprise Academy has set out to be a catalyst for cultural change by bringing the boardroom into the classroom. It aims to equip future generations of entrepreneurs with the skills and mindset to run their own businesses, thereby supporting the future of the British economy.
The development of enterprise and entrepreneurship has previously been grossly neglected in the UK. The Peter Jones Enterprise Academy seeks to change this by giving bright, ambitious young people the chance to gain the skills and confidence to realise their business dreams.
If you are interested and want to find out more please email email@example.com