Work Experience – Employer BenefitsFeedback
From Potential to Performance
Work experience employees can make a valuable contribution to any workforce, from working on the shop floor re-stocking shelves, to helping with administration. They offer a fresh perspective as well as an extra pair of hands for your organisation.
Leicester College can help your workplace productivity by placing a suitable learner with you who is keen to gain valuable working experience in their area of study.
We put all of our potential learners through a rigorous interview recruitment process ensuring only the most suitable learners are put forward to you for a further interview.
Leicester College will:
- offer 10% discount on any full cost training if a work experience placement is taken
- interview all learners to ensure they are suitable for your work environment
- book interviews between you and the interviewed candidate at an appropriate time for both parties
- offer support and guidance to the employer and work experience candidate
- provide evaluation of the work experience.
If you are interested in finding out more about how a work experience placement can help your organisation please call 0116 224 2240.