LiveZilla Live Chat Software

Accessibility | Font Size:

My Prospectus

How to ApplyFeedback

Leicester College is approved by the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) as a Highly Trusted Sponsor. This allows us to offer courses at NQF level 3 and higher to international students aged 18 or over. If you are aged 16 to 17 you can apply for any level course.

Please make sure that you send the following:

  • a completed Application Form
  • copies of your educational certificates (Foreign qualification must be translated and certified in English by an authorised translator)
  • a copy of your passport including copy of your current visa if you are already in the UK
  • a copy of your approved English Language test. We require all results to be minimum between B2 – C1 level. You can check this on

In addition to this you may also send us any supportive letters/certificates from your school/college or employer regarding your work experience in support of your application. All of this information should be in English.

Art and Design, Artistic Make-up, Fashion, or Media courses.
You will also be required to send us any portfolios or evidence of your coursework.

Apply in January

You can apply by downloading and completing an application form or by calling the international office on +44 (0)116 224 4111 or email

If you are applying for a Foundation Degree or a Higher National Diploma course you should complete a UCAS Application Form. To find out more log on to

If you are successful in gaining a place we will send you:

  • Leicester College Conditional Offer Letter
  • Leicester College Financial Guarantee Form

To confirm your acceptance you must return the completed reply slip and the financial guarantee form along with the deposit of £1,500 (minimum). Any remainder is payable at enrolment in September.

Apply for your Visa

Once you meet all your conditions we will make your offer “unconditional” and apply to the UK Border Agency for your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) number. This will be sent to you either by post or email. The CAS is only valid for six months. According to immigration rules you can only apply for your visa three months before the start of your course.

Print this page